Saturday 1 December 2012

Vanilla Fudge


 Ooh I hadn't made fudge in ages until I made this! 



I haven't mastered fudge well enough to write my own recipe... so I'm just going to post the one I used, here.


I didn't follow the recipe exactly, the first time I did, it didn't work out well. I have posted the picture of the disaster below haha. So either my thermometer was broken or it just needs less cooking... So the recipe I posted above I didn't follow exactly this time around. I had to cook it at a lower temperature and mix it way less... even with my less mixing it still came out super crumbly!


Oh well, it was still a success, as this empty pan shows ;) (and don't worry, the crumbs got gobbled up too :P)


My first attempt :S over cooked? Burnt? I don't know... it happily saw the bin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment